We provide two types of licensing: Royalty Free Editorial and Extended Editorial. Our standard Royalty Free license permits you to use the purchased media through unlimited designs through the terms described below. Our Extended license expands on the Royalty license to increase both the types and quantities of reproductions permitted, namely the ability to use our media in items that are meant for resale.
All images that are licensed from ShotYourShow.com will be considered editorial, and not for commercial use. If you would like to view our commercial images please visit our commercial site at StockImages4You.com
Subject to the restrictions described under Prohibited Uses below, the following are ‘Permitted Uses’ of media purchased from us:
- News related printed material up to a print run of 50,000. If a larger print run is required please look at our extended license
- school or university projects;
- social media post;
- online or electronic publications, including web pages, blogs, ebooks and videos, limited to a maximum of 480,000 total pixels (for example: 600px x 800px) per media file where un-edited.
Unless otherwise declared as ‘Extended’, all media available on this site is licensed under the One Time Use license, including our Editorial media.
Our Extended License
Our Extended license expands on our Royalty Free in the following ways:
- Unlimited size print runs
- online or electronic publications, including web pages, blogs, ebooks and videos, limited to a maximum of 1,440,00 total pixels (for example: 1200px x 1200px) per media file where un-edited.
Both our Royalty Free and Extended licenses permit you to use the purchased media in multiple projects.
- Post a copy of the Stock Media on a network server or web server for use by other users;
- Modify Visual Content in a manner that changes the context of what is depicted.
- sub-license, re-sell, rent, lend, assign, gift or otherwise transfer or distribute the Stock Media or the rights granted under these terms;
- use any of the Stock Media as part of a trade-mark, design-mark, trade-name, business name, service mark, or logo;
- Use Stock Media for any commercial, promotional, endorsement, advertising or merchandising use. All images are deemed for“Editorial Use Only” which is defined as Stock Media, which means use relating to events that are newsworthy or of general interest and expressly excludes any advertorial sections (i.e. sections or supplements featuring brand and/or product names or sections or supplements in relation to which you receive a fee from a third-party advertiser or sponsor);
- remove any notice of copyright, trade-mark or other proprietary right from any place where it is on or embedded in the Stock Media
- use the Stock Media in a fashion that is considered by us or under applicable law to be pornographic, obscene, immoral, infringing, defamatory or libelous in nature, or that would be reasonably likely to bring any person or property reflected in the Stock Media into disrepute;
- use Stock Media in a manner that competes with our business including, but not limited to, displaying Stock Media in any format (including thumbnails) for download or Export on a website or offering Stock Media for sale;
- use the Stock Media for editorial purposes without including the following credit adjacent to the Stock Media or in audio/visual production credits: ‘©ShotYourShow.com’;
- incorporate the Stock Media in any product that results in a re-distribution or re-use of the Stock Media or is otherwise made available in a manner such that a person can extract or access or reproduce the Stock Media as an electronic file;
- to the extent that source code is contained within the Stock Media, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any part of such source code;
- Use or display the Stock Media in an electronic format that enables it to be downloaded, Exported or distributed via mobile devices or shared in any peer-to-peer or similar file sharing arrangement; or
- Use or display Stock Media in such a manner that gives the impression that the Stock Media were created by you or a person other than the copyright holder of the Stock Media.
Please note that by purchasing a license to use the media on this site from us, you acknowledge that no transfer of copyright exists, and you are purchasing a license to use the media as per the terms set out in this agreement.
For any uses not listed here, or for questions regarding our licensing please contact us.